What time are services?
Sunday Worship 11:00a.m. | Children’s Church ages 6-12 & Nursery ages 0-5
Tuesday Prayer 7:00p.m.
Wednesday Family Bible Study 7:00p.m
Sunday Youth Service 11:00a.m. (Download Schedule*)
(Services are in English & Spanish)
How long does the worship service last?
Traditional Sunday worship typically from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
What should I wear?
Wear comfortable clothes. Expect to see others in jeans and nice casual clothing.
What kind of music will I hear?
We at the First Bilingual Christian Church believe in having a variety of music. Our Praise Team, will lift your spirits with their contemporary music.
How is communion handled?
The Lord’s Supper, consisting of the elements-bread and the fruit of the vine - is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:4), a memorial of his suffering and death (1 Corinthians 11:26), and a prophecy of His second coming (1 Corinthians 11:26), and is enjoined on all believers “till He come!” Communion is given once a month on a Sunday. Communion is given where participants are invited to come up front, Take the bread and grape juice. Everyone, regardless of their church membership, is invited but not required to take communion.
Is your worship service accessible for physically disabled persons?
Yes, our building is accessible for disabled persons other than the restrooms are not accessible for physically disabled persons, but good enough to enter.
What is the format for Sunday School?
We don’t have Sunday School but we do have our Bible Classes on Wednesdays at 7:00pm – 8:30pm which are divided into multiple classes: Age 3 to 1st grade given at the Nursery Class rooms 2nd grade to 5th grade given at the Nehemiah Hall 6th grade to 12th grade given at the Youth class room Adult Class given at the main sanctuary The classes use age appropriate material to explore faith. Anyone is invited to attend.
Do you have a nursery?
First Bilingual Christian Church does have a nursery for children ages newborn through 5 years of age. The nursery is use on Sundays and Wednesday.
What groups are available for fellowship and exploring faith outside of the church?
- Worship Team meets for practice on Sunday morning from 9:00am – 10:00am before the Sunday Service
- Children’s Dance Practice meet at specified location
- Flag and Tambourine Practice meet at specified location
- Youth meet every other Sunday at the Fellowship Hall Building
- Couples Discipleship meet every Thursdays at specified location
- Young Ladies Discipleship meet every other week at specified location
- Young Men Discipleship meet every week at specified location
- School of Ministry meets once a month for ten months at the Church
- Classes are in English and Spanish